Garmravank/Karmrak vank - The monastery of Garmravank is located in the hills midway between the current towns of Göründü and Altınsaç. The monastery existed at least as early as the 15th century and tradition has its founding as early as the 10th century by King Gagik. The main church is known as Sp. Asdvadzadzin with also a smaller church attached with unknown name. The monastery was pillaged during the massacres of 1894-96. Today, there continues to be evidence of holes being dug within the sanctuaries creating new destruction in vain hopes of finding treasure. The photographs were taken in May 2013.